Pacific Citizen, Vol. 89, No. 2053 (July 27, 1979)
Selected article titles: "U.S. Responds to 'Save the Boat People' Campaign" (p. 1), "In the Last 100 Years: Estimate 905,000 Japanese Emigrated" (p. 1), "Guest Speaker: A 'No-No' Segregee" (pp. 4, 9), and "Nisei in Japan: Yankee Samurai Here and Now" (p. 10).
July 27, 1979
- Arts and literature -- Literary arts -- Fiction
- Immigration and citizenship
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Redress and reparations
- Reflections on the past
- World War II -- Military service
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Segregation and Tule Lake -- No no boys
- Yoshimura, Wendy
- Hayakawa, S.I. (Samuel Ichiye)
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.