Northwest Buddhist Convention
ddr-one-1-430 (ONLC 3248)
Black and white photographic negative of two Nisei women standing holding binders and notepads in front of a chalkboard at the Northwest Buddhist Convention in Seattle, Washington at the Seattle Buddhist Church. Woman on the right identified as Yasuko Hashimoto.
- Community activities -- Conventions and conferences
- Geographic communities -- Washington -- Seattle
- Geographic communities -- Oregon -- Portland
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Religion and churches -- Buddhism
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- "Resettlement"
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- Returning home
Japanese American Museum of Oregon; Portland, Oregon
Courtesy of Frank C. Hirahara Collection, Japanese American Museum of Oregon
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.