Northwest Buddhist Convention Banquet- Dining Room set-up
ddr-one-1-427 (ONLC 3245)
Black and white photographic negative of two unidentified women setting banquet tables in the basement of the Seattle Buddhist Church for the Northwest Buddhist Convention Banquet. Striped flag and a flag with the Wheel of Dharma are visible hanging in the background.
- Geographic communities -- Oregon -- Portland
- Geographic communities -- Washington -- Seattle
- Community activities -- Conventions and conferences
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Religion and churches -- Buddhism
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- "Resettlement"
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- Returning home
Japanese American Museum of Oregon; Portland, Oregon
Courtesy of Frank C. Hirahara Collection, Japanese American Museum of Oregon
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.