ddr-one-1-336 (ONLC 3154)
Black and white photographic negative of three unidentified women outside Collin's Field House in Seattle, Washington for a Buddhist convention. George Oba is coming up from behind the women. Woman on the far right is holding a program with the date Feb 29- Mar 2, 1952 written on the cover.
- Community activities -- Conventions and conferences
- Geographic communities -- Oregon -- Portland
- Geographic communities -- Washington -- Seattle
- Religion and churches -- Buddhism
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- Returning home
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- "Resettlement"
Oregon Nikkei Endowment; Portland, Oregon
Courtesy of Frank C. Hirahara Collection, Oregon Nikkei Endowment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.