Statement by Dillon S. Myer about constitutional principles involved in the relocation program
A statement from Dillon S. Myer, Director of the War Relocation Authority, presented before the Costello Sub-committee of the House Committee on Un-American Activities. Myer discusses the benefits of leave regulations in relation to the constitutionality of the evacuation and relocation program.
- World War II -- Administration -- War Relocation Authority (WRA)
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Facilities, services, and camp administration
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Expatriation/repatriation/deportation
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Supreme Court cases -- Gordon Hirabayashi
- World War II -- Leaving camp
Courtesy of the Hibiya Family Collection, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.