Letter to Yuri Domoto from Yoshito Shibata
Letter to Yuriko Domoto Tsukada from Yoshito Shibata in which he details his thoughts and feelings about recent news of governmental attempts to bar Japanese Americans from returning to the West Coast and the recent rulings in EO9066 test cases. He then continues the letter by describing a recent carnival near the base and movies he has seen. He inquires if Yuri is enjoying less work and time with her dad and if she is considering joining the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps like their friend Tak.
- World War II -- Military service -- Military Intelligence Service
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Publications
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Social and recreational activities
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Work and jobs
- World War II -- Military service -- Women's Army Corps/Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- World War II -- Propaganda -- Media propaganda
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Supreme Court cases
Courtesy of Yuriko Domoto Tsukada Collection, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.