Pacific Citizen, Vol. 104, No. 2 (January 16, 1987)
Selected article titles: "Broadcaster's Remarks Add to Black-Asian Tensions in Pa." (pp. 1-2), "Family, Attorneys to Continue Yasui Appeal" (pp. 1, 8), "Third Try: Redress Bill Is Introduced in 100th Congress" (p. 1), and "Arizona, Florida Next?: Proposition 63 Forces Plan Campaigns in Other States" (pp. 1, 3).
January 16, 1987
- Immigration and citizenship -- Law and legislation -- Discriminatory laws
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Race and racism -- Cross-racial relations
- Race and racism -- Discrimination
- Redress and reparations
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Supreme Court cases -- Minoru Yasui
- Yasui, Minoru
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.