Pacific Citizen, Vol. 94, No. 4 (January 29, 1982)
Selected article titles: "Comments from the Midwest: JACL's Top Priority: Goal Setting" (pp. 1, 10), "Japan Eases Ban of Untreated U.S. Farm Products" (p. 2), "Ye Editor's Desk: '…'Tis Not Too Late to Seek a Newer World'" (pp. 4, 7), and "Mineta Is a 'Mystery Man' to White House Staffers" (p. 10).
January 29, 1982
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Japan -- Government and politics
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Supreme Court cases -- Minoru Yasui
- Redress and reparations
- Reflections on the past
- Activism and involvement -- Politics
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.