Pacific Citizen, Vol. 45, No. 15 (October 11, 1957)
Select article titles: "U.S. Supreme Court Reconvenes, JACL Interested in Three Cases" (p. 1); "40,000 Filipinos in California prospering; race problems minimized" (p. 1); "Percentage of Nisei Marrying Into Other Racial Groups Increasing Over Past Decade in Hawaii" (p. 2); "Army installation named for Nisei hero" (p. 7); "Apathy Toward Sacrifices of Nisei GIs Hit" (p. 8).
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Geographic communities -- California
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Industry and employment -- Law
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Redress and reparations
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.