Pacific Citizen, Vol. 45, No. 14 (October 4, 1957)
Select article titles: "JACL stand on U.S.-Japan argued" (p. 1); "Negro, Japanese in U.S. compared" (p. 1); "JACL files 'amicus' brief supporting Issei in escheal case new in appeal court" (p. 3); "Traditional CL 'hands-off' policy voiced" (p. 5); "Lack of Japanese community media may be good sign, says new Mile-Hi editor" (p. 8).
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Geographic communities -- California
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Industry and employment -- Law
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Redress and reparations
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.