Pacific Citizen, Vol. 44, No. 3 (January 18, 1957)
Selected article titles: "Garden Grove citizen group protests purchase of home by naval officer" (p. 1); "Refugees from Hungary Aided by Oregon Nisei" (p. 1); Over 3,500 Japanese Admitted to U.S. Under Refugee Relief Act" (p. 1); "Yas Abiko critically injured in auto acciedentl doctors report condition fair" (p. 1); "Future of Far East Seen in Struggle Between Free Wold and Communisit for Friendship of Japan, Says Newman" (p. 2); "92 teams ready fro 7th annual NO. Calif, Nisei invitational bowling tournament" (p. 6); "Dept. of Justice urged to speed up remaining evacuation claims compromise" (p. 8).
- Activism and involvement -- Politics
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Community activities -- Sports -- Bowling
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Immigration and citizenship -- Law and legislation -- Legal cases
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Redress and reparations
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.