Children at Odori
ddr-one-1-64 (ONLC 2838)
Color slide of two posing children in their Odori (traditional Japanese folk dance) costumes. Second from the left is Janice (Ikata) Marks.
- Arts and literature -- Performing arts -- Dance -- Odori
- Geographic communities -- Oregon -- Portland
- Community activities -- Festivals, celebrations, and holidays
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- "Resettlement"
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- Returning home
Japanese American Museum of Oregon; Portland, Oregon
Courtesy of Frank C. Hirahara Collection, Japanese American Museum of Oregon
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.