Letters to Yuri Domoto from Kayoko Riusaki and Sonoko Riusaki
Two letters to Yuriko Domoto Tsukada mailed together, one from her niece Kayoko Riusaki and one from her sister Sonoko Domoto Riusaki. In the first letter Kayoko tells about joining the girl scouts, a cancelled scouting trip, and preparations on starting the 5th grade. In the second letter Sonoko writes about life in Gila River, being out of a job and inquires about their family. Item tied together with all objects between ddr-densho-356-321 and ddr-densho-356-413.
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Work and jobs
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Social and recreational activities
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Security
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Living conditions
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Impact of incarceration
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America
- Tsukada, Yuriko (Domoto)
- Riusaki, Kayoko
- Riusaki, Sonoko (Domoto)
Courtesy of Yuriko Domoto Tsukada Collection, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.