Pacific Citizen, Vol. 121, No. 11 (December, 1995)
Holiday issue organized into sections A 1-36, B 1-56, and A 37-64. Selected article titles: "Who Were the Japanese Americans?" (pp. A15-A16), "'Ethnicity: Please Check One'" (p. A18), "MIS: The Untold Stories" (pp. A34-A35, A37, A39, A41-A42), and "A Bill of Rights for Asserting a Multiracial Identity" (pp. B6-B7).
The holiday issue included advertisements bought by JACL members and chapters that included personal addresses and phone numbers to better foster communications between Japanese American communities. These addresses and phone numbers have been redacted to help protect the privacy of Japanese American communities. Please contact Densho to request the original version.
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Identity and values -- Multiracial
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Nichi Bei
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- World War II -- Military service
- World War II -- Military service -- 100th Infantry Battalion
- World War II -- Military service -- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
- World War II -- Military service -- 522nd Field Artillery Battalion
- World War II -- Military service -- Women's Army Corps/Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Impact of resistance on families
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.