Pacific Citizen, Vol. 121, No. 2 (July 21-August 3, 1995)
Selected article titles: "JACL National President Meets with Clinton" (pp. 1, 15), "JACL Message: Keep Affirmative Action in California Education" (pp. 1, 6, 15), "From the ORA: Potentially Eligible Redress Recipients" (pp. 10-14), and "GIs Return 'Home' to Camp Shelby" (p. 15).
July 21-August 3, 1995
- Education -- Higher education
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Race and racism -- Discrimination
- Redress and reparations
- Reflections on the past
- World War II -- Military service -- 100th Infantry Battalion
- World War II -- Military service -- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
- World War II -- Military service -- Women's Army Corps/Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Impact of resistance on families
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.