Pacific Citizen, Vol. 105, No. 15 (November 6, 1987)
Selected article titles: "Diaries Returned: Wartime Distrust Followed Soldiers Across the Pacific" (p. 1), "Market Crash Halts Vote on S.1009" (p. 1), "Hearing on Anti-Asian Violence Set" (pp. 1, 5), and "Editorial of the Pacific Citizen: Gone But Not Forgotten" (p. 4).
November 6, 1987
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Race and racism -- Violence
- Redress and reparations
- World War II -- Military service -- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
- World War II -- Military service -- Women's Army Corps/Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Supreme Court cases -- Minoru Yasui
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.