Pacific Citizen, Vol. 95, No. 19 (November 5, 1982)
Selected article titles: "Gardena Rescinds Its 1942 'Evacuation' Resolution" (p. 1), "A-Bomb Survivor Returns to Nagasaki for Medical Care" (pp. 1, 5), "Redress Sought for JAs Fired by L.A. County During WW2" (p. 1), and "Former WRA Director Dillon S. Meyer Dies" (p. 1).
November 5, 1982
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- World War II -- Mass removal ("evacuation")
- World War II -- Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Redress and reparations
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- World War II -- Administration -- War Relocation Authority (WRA)
- Redress and reparations -- Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians (CWRIC)
- Myer, Dillon S.
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.