Pacific Citizen, Vol. 89, No. 2056 (August 17, 1979)
Selected article titles: "Issei Naturalization Class Reactivating" (p. 1), "Job Bias Cases by Japanese Firms in U.S. Viewed" (p. 1), "Assemblyman Mori's Day of Remembrance Bill Signed" (p. 1), and "Question and Answer Fact Sheet: Didn't Pearl Harbor Justify Your Detention?" (pp. 5, 7).
August 17, 1979
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Immigration and citizenship -- Naturalization
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Race and racism -- Discrimination
- Redress and reparations
- Reflections on the past -- Days of remembrance
- World War II -- Pearl Harbor and aftermath -- Decision to incarcerate
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.