Pacific Citizen, Vol. 83, No. 26 (December 24-31, 1976)
Special holiday issue. Selected article titles: "PC Headlines in 1986" (p. 3), "The Trend Is Toward Assimilation" (p. 4), "Five Critical Political-Social Issues for Nisei and Their Future Well-Being in U.S. Assessed" (pp. 5, 68), "Evacuation Remembered, but Use of Nihongo Fading Away" (pp. 85-87), and "Tule Lake's Steel Cross Rededicated by 1976 Pilgrim" (pp. 101, 104).
The holiday issue included advertisements bought by JACL members and chapters that included personal addresses and phone numbers to better foster communications between Japanese American communities. These addresses and phone numbers have been redacted to help protect the privacy of Japanese American communities. Please contact Densho to request the original version.
December 24-31, 1976
- Arts and literature -- Literary arts -- Fiction
- Identity and values
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Industry and employment -- Agriculture -- Farming
- Industry and employment -- Fishing and canneries
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Reflections on the past
- Reflections on the past -- Camp pilgrimages
- Japanese American Citizens League (publisher)
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.