Pacific Citizen, Vol. 66, No. 19 (May 10, 1968)
Selected article titles: "Help oppressed adopt JACL slogan seen as key to quell racial riots" (p. 1), "Hawaii's crack 29th Infantry Brigade to report without its Nisei general" (p. 1), "Nipponmachi property owners in Seattle in wait & see mood" (p. 3), "Li'l Tokio businesses surveyed - nomiya pace with 23, physicians next at 15" (p. 3).
May 10, 1968
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Community activities -- Nihonmachi ("Japantowns")
- Geographic communities -- Washington -- Seattle
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Enomoto, James
- Honda, Harry
- Kojima, Moonray
- Nikaido, Roger
- Hosokawa, Bill
- Ogawa, Elmer
- Kawachi, Dorothy
- Hotta, Yosh
- Matsui, Jeffrey
- Kumamoto, Alan
- Marutani, William
- Gima, Richard
- Honda, Harry K.
- Satow, Masao W.
- Tanaka, Henry
- Miura, David
- Taketa, Tom
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.