Pacific Citizen, Vol. 66, No. 13 (March 29, 1968)
Selected article titles: "Role of mediator in civil rights pictured for JACL" (p. 1), "Fishing area name 'Japanese Point'" (p. 1), "Nisei a 'White' to Eyes of NAACP Man" (p. 1), "San Francisco to dedicate Japan cultural-trade center" (p. 1), "JACL Role in civil rights: interpret the problem" (p. 1), "New Nihonmachi to rise north of new San Francisco Japanese cultural center" (p. 1), "Japanese Cultural Festival in Seattle Calendared for July 12-14" (p. 3), "Seattle JACL to assist Orientals in applying for postal supervisor exams" (p. 3).
March 29, 1968
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Industry and employment -- Fishing and canneries
- Geographic communities -- California -- San Francisco
- Community activities -- Nihonmachi ("Japantowns")
- Geographic communities -- Washington -- Seattle
- Enomoto, Jerry
- Kato, Walter Y.
- Taylor, William
- Yamane, Benji
- Hotta, Yosh
- Nikaido, Roger
- Hosokawa, Bill
- Togasaki, George
- Matsui, Jeffrey
- Oyama, Joe
- Henry, Jim
- Kushino, Barbara
- Gima, Richard
- Satow, Masao W.
- Satoda, Yone
- Matsumura, Phil
- Hayashi, Don
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.