Pacific Citizen, Vol. 60, No. 11 (March 12, 1965)
Selected article titles: "Orange County Japanese Become Millionaires as Land Value Rise, but Hard Times Strike Growers in Imperial Valley-JHP Learns" (p.1-2), "Documents for History Project Gain in Volume" (p.1-2), "Ventura County Lemon Growers Authorized Limited 'Tanno' Use" (p.1-2), "100th, 442nd Designations to Be Retained" (p.3), "San Francisco Japanese Cultural, Trade Center Groundbreaking Rites Set Mar. 18" (p.3).
March 12, 1965
- Industry and employment -- Agriculture
- Reflections on the past
- Community activities -- Nihonmachi ("Japantowns")
- Community activities -- Festivals, celebrations, and holidays -- Nisei Week
- World War II -- Military service -- 100th Infantry Battalion
- World War II -- Military service -- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.