Pacific Citizen, Vol. 58, No. 25 (December 20-27, 1963)
Special holiday issue organized into sections A 1-24 and B 1-24. Selected article titles: "Tributes to the Nisei GIs" (pp. A-1, A-3-A-12), "During World War 2: Military Intelligence Trains 6,000 Nisei" (pp. A-1, A-11-A-12, A-14), "Antidote for Pearl Harbor Myths" (pp. A-1, A-16-A-17), and "Constitution of the National Japanese American Citizens League (Amended as of 1962)" (pp. B-37-B-38).
The holiday issue included advertisements bought by JACL members and chapters that included personal addresses and phone numbers to better foster communications between Japanese American communities. These addresses and phone numbers have been redacted to help protect the privacy of Japanese American communities. Please contact Densho to request the original version.
December 20-27, 1963
- Arts and literature -- Literary arts -- Fiction
- Military service
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Reflections on the past
- World War II -- Military service -- Military Intelligence Service
- World War II -- Pearl Harbor and aftermath
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.