Pacific Citizen, Vol. 45, No. 22 (November 29, 1957)
Select article titles: "Sacrifice of Nisei during bombing of Pearl Harbor told" (p. 1); "Immigration authorities guilty of discrimination in blood test rule" (p. 1); "Bloc voting in Hawaii sensed on mainland unseen by savant" (p. 2); "Canadian Nisei leaders challeneged by Japanese ambassador to cooperate in bettering friendly relations of nations" (p. 3); "Another $1/2 million in claims approved in month of October" (p. 8); "White House assistant Rabb sees Japanese as Pacesetter in Far East" (p. 8); "Supreme Court Rules on Union Discrimination during Pact negotiation" (p. 8).
- Geographic communities -- California
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Japanese Canadians
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Race and racism
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.