Pacific Citizen, Vol. 45, No. 21 (November 25, 1957)
Select article titles: "Yen deposit repay ruling reversed by gov't director" (p. 1); "Special session asked to consider civil rights issues" (p. 2); "Issei appreciation" (p. 7); "Pre-exam method to alter alien status widened" (p. 8); "Suspension of deportation applications being accepted" (p. 8).
- Geographic communities -- California
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Race and racism
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.