Letter to Dr. Keizaburo "Kei" Koyama from his daughter Miriam Kiyo Koyama
Letter dated June 21, 1942, from Miriam Kiyo Koyama to her father Kei Koyama. She wishes him a happy Father's Day, tells him that she joined 4H, and hopes that next year they will be together for Father's Day.
- World War II -- Pearl Harbor and aftermath -- Arrest, searches, and seizures
- World War II -- U.S. Army internment camps
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Impact of incarceration
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Education
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Social and recreational activities
Japanese American Museum of Oregon
Courtesy of the Koyama Family Collection, Japanese American Museum of Oregon
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.