Odori folk dance
ddr-one-1-70 (ONLC 2844)
Color slide of an unidentified woman in a pink kimono outside performing a Odori (a traditional Japanese folk dance) at night.
- Arts and literature -- Performing arts
- Arts and literature -- Performing arts -- Dance -- Odori
- Geographic communities
- Geographic communities -- Oregon -- Portland
- Community activities -- Festivals, celebrations, and holidays
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- "Resettlement"
- World War II -- Leaving camp -- Returning home
Japanese American Museum of Oregon; Portland, Oregon
Courtesy of Frank C. Hirahara Collection, Japanese American Museum of Oregon
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.