Arthur Yakabi's Testimony to the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians
Free to use This object is offered under a Creative Commons license. You are free to use it for any non-commercial purpose as long as you properly cite it, and if you share what you have created.
Copy of Arthur Yakabi's testimony to the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians detailing his experiences being deported from Peru and sent to various American Concentration Camps.
- Geographic communities -- California -- Terminal Island
- Geographic communities -- New Jersey -- Seabrook
- Japanese Latin Americans -- Deportation and internment during World War II
- Japanese Latin Americans -- Redress and reparations
- Redress and reparations -- Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians (CWRIC) -- Hearings
Courtesy of the Arthur Yakabi Collection, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.