Arthur Yakabi's Testimony to the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians
Copy of Arthur Yakabi's testimony to the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians detailing his experiences being departed from Peru and sent to verious American Concentation Camps.
- Geographic communities -- California -- Terminal Island
- Geographic communities -- New Jersey -- Seabrook
- Japanese Latin Americans -- Deportation and internment during World War II
- Japanese Latin Americans -- Redress and reparations
- Redress and reparations -- Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians (CWRIC) -- Hearings
Courtesy of the Arthur Yakabi Collection, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.