Gidra, Vol. I, No. 8 (November 1969)
Free re-use available This object is protected by copyright, but the rights holder has allowed us to make it available to you for non-commercial, educational projects.
Selected article titles: "Moratorium Day" (p. 2), "1969 Internal Security Act" (p. 2), "Pioneer Center Opens in Little Tokyo" (p. 3), "Yellow and Proud" (p. 5), "Revelance of Ethnic Studies" (p. 5), "The High Cost of Saving Face the American Way" (p. 8-9).
- Activism and involvement
- Arts and literature -- Literary arts -- Poetry
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Community activities -- Nihonmachi ("Japantowns")
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Race and racism
Courtesy of Gidra, Densho