Pacific Citizen, Vol. 61, No. 26 (December 24-31, 1965)
Selected article titles: "For Equality In and Under the Law" (p.A1, A3), "Immigration: Abolish Quota System over Five-Year Period" (p.A5-A6), "Japanese Resent Stigma of 1924 Exclusion Act" (p.A8, A10), "Dr. Steve Abe: Psychologist Compares Nisei-Sansei Teenage Relationship" (p.B3-B5, B23), "The Enemy at Guadlcanal" (p.B6, B10, B18), "The Road through the Pasture"(p.B20).
December 24-31, 1965
- Immigration and citizenship
- Immigration and citizenship -- Law and legislation -- Alien land laws
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Identity and values -- Sansei
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Community activities -- Conventions and conferences
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.