Pacific Citizen, Vol. 61, No. 26 (December 24-31, 1965)
Selected article titles: "For Equality In and Under the Law" (p.A1, A3), "Immigration: Abolish Quota System over Five-Year Period" (p.A5-A6), "Japanese Resent Stigma of 1924 Exclusion Act" (p.A8, A10), "Dr. Steve Abe: Psychologist Compares Nisei-Sansei Teenage Relationship" (p.B3-B5, B23), "The Enemy at Guadlcanal" (p.B6, B10, B18), "The Road through the Pasture"(p.B20).
The holiday issue included advertisements bought by JACL members and chapters that included personal addresses and phone numbers to better foster communications between Japanese American communities. These addresses and phone numbers have been redacted to help protect the privacy of Japanese American communities. Please contact Densho to request the original version.
December 24-31, 1965
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Community activities -- Conventions and conferences
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Identity and values -- Sansei
- Immigration and citizenship
- Immigration and citizenship -- Law and legislation -- Alien land laws
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.