Pacific Citizen, Vol. 103, No. 10 (September 5, 1986)
Edition contains Scholarship Supplement, A-D, between pages 4 and 5. Selected article titles: "'Little Girl in Picture' Nets House Co-Sponsor" (p. 1), "NCJAR Asks Supreme Court to Review Suit" (pp. 1, 7), "East Wind: Meanwhile, Up in Canada" (p. 4), and "Preventive Measures Urged to Curb Violence" (p. 7).
September 5, 1986
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Redress and reparations -- Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians (CWRIC) -- Hearings
- Redress and reparations -- Legal cases/coram nobis cases
- Japanese Canadians -- Redress and reparations
- Race and racism -- Violence
- Japanese American Citizens League (publisher)
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.