Pacific Citizen, Vol. 79, No. 14 (October 4, 1974)
Selected article titles: "Textbook Selection Needs Revamping" (p. 1), "War History of 442nd and 100th Inf. Suggested Be Included at 'Punchbowl'" (pp. 1, 4), "Washington Newsletter: Amnesty for Vietnam War Resisters Recalls Tragic Nisei WW2 Cases" (pp. 1, 3), and "Central Cal's Heartbeat Survey Shows Nikkei Living on Abundant 'Rich' Diet" (p. 3).
October 4, 1974
- Military service
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- World War II -- Military service -- 100th Infantry Battalion
- World War II -- Military service -- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
- World War II -- Military service -- Women's Army Corps/Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Impact of resistance on families
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.