Pacific Citizen, Vol. 70, No. 5 (February 6, 1970)
Selected article titles: "Seats limited for Matsunaga talk" (p. 1), "'Project Reading' to be emphasized, ethnic studies also planned in Fowler" (p. 1), "School supplies and craft material needed for shipment to U.S. Indians" (p. 1), "Industrial security act passes 274-65" (p. 1), "JACL pursues justice on Dr. Noguchi case" (p. 1), "Parents held responsible for child drug abuse" (p. 1), "Yellow Brotherhood Center to help troubled young people planned" (p. 2), "Manzanar Revisited" (p. 3), 'Li'l Tokyo redevelopment wins final city council OK" (p. 4), "Sansei will never realize hell of evacuated Nisei" (p. 6).
February 6, 1970
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Race and racism -- Discrimination
- Education -- Higher education
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Enomoto, Jerry
- Matsunaga, Spark
- Toyama, Thomas
- Masaoka, Mike
- Kazama, Don
- Miyamoto, Fred
- Ota, David
- Okazaki, Jim
- Hosokawa, Bill
- Gima, Richard
- Henry, Jim
- Hirasuna, Fred T.
- Hamanaka, Joe
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.