Pacific Citizen, Vol. 59, Vol. 26 (December 18-25, 1964)
Selected article titles: "Assisting in Formation of National Jr. JACL" (p.A1, 3), "Japanese American Research Project: Answers to Six Basic Questions Most Often Asked" (p.A1-2, 5), "Most Important Legislative Enactment: Civil Rights Act" (p.A5), "Evacuation Claims Tax Liability" (p.A6), "JACL Views on Proposed Immigration Legislation" (p.A6), "Sansei in Mississippi" (p.A10-11), "JACL Seeks Data of Nisei Employment Experiences" (p.B1, 22).
The holiday issue included advertisements bought by JACL members and chapters that included personal addresses and phone numbers to better foster communications between Japanese American communities. These addresses and phone numbers have been redacted to help protect the privacy of Japanese American communities. Please contact Densho to request the original version.
December 18-25, 1964
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights -- Housing discrimination
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Community activities -- Nihonmachi ("Japantowns")
- Identity and values -- Youth
- Reflections on the past
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.