Pacific Citizen, Vol. 45, No. 17 (October 25, 1957)
Select article titles: "Col. Rasmussen recalls Gettysburg speech at Arlington rites for Nisei war dead" (p. 1); "Supreme court hears arguments on nishikawa citizenship case" (p. 1); "No need of mass evacuation in wartime in future, Myer says" (p. 3); Canadian Nisei protest filming of anti-Nisei film over upstate new York TV station by writing to sponsors" (p. 5); "Supreme Court Denies Amicus Brief for NAACP" (p. 8).
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Geographic communities -- California
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Industry and employment -- Law
- Japanese Canadians
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.