Letter from Ryo Tsai to Seido Ogawa, Congregational Committee for Christian Democracy
Ai Chih Tsai wants to stay in US for maybe 5 years after his reentry instead of 6 months. Ryo Morikawa Tsai asks Ogawa if there is employment for Ai Chih Tsai. Ryo Morikawa Tsai also looking for a job but unemployment is high. Kenji has a job at the County Fair in Del Mar.
June 24, 1947
- Tsai, Ryo (Morikawa) (author)
- Tsai, Ai Chih
- Tsai, Ryo (Morikawa) Caldwell, BiHoa (Tsai)
- Ogawa, Seido
- Congregational Committee for Christian Democracy
- Palmer, Albert W.
- United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (UNRRA)
- Consulate General of the United States
- United States Immigration and Naturalization Service
- Chapman, Gordon K.
- Ishimaru, Haruo
- Kikuchi, Kenji
Courtesy of the Ai Chih and Ryo (Morikawa) Tsai Family Collection, Densho
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.