The Catholic Archdiocese of Seattle Archives focuses on Our Lady Queen of Martyrs parish, a Japanese-Filipino national parish in Seattle administered by the Maryknoll Sisters and Fathers from 1925-1953. The collection primarily documents parish and school buildings before the removal and incarceration of the parish’s Japanese parishioners. The records also include a photo of the Kinoshita family along with Fr. Leo Tibesar, who accompanied his parishioners to Minidoka.
INCLUSIVE UNIT DATE
BULK UNIT DATE
8 photographic prints, black and white
Archdiocese of Seattle
Courtesy of the Archdiocese of Seattle Archives