Obutsudan enshrinement processional
ddr-densho-38-3 (Legacy UID: denshopd-i38-00003)
In 1933, an obutsudan and accessories were donated by a group started by Miyakichi and Kazuichi Terao and Kenichi Masuda. This procession made its way from the Terao brothers' residence at 10th Avenue and Lane Street to the Seattle Buddhist Church at 1020 Main Street. The Seattle Buddhist Church, now known as the Seattle Buddhist Temple, is presently located at 1427 South Main Street.
- Terao, Miyakichi
- Terao, Kazuichi
- Masuda, Kenichi
Courtesy of the Seattle Buddhist Temple Archives, the Ishikawa Family Collection