Pacific Citizen, Vol. 45, No. 8 (August 23, 1957)
Select article titles: "See Additional Million Dollars For Claimants" (p. 1); "'Family Hardship' Immigration Bill Ok'd by House Committee" (p. 1); "Use of 'Jap' in another children's book protested; public library decides to retain" (p. 1); "Women from foreign nations married to Hawaii men in poll: find large group of unhappy Japanese girls married to Nisei" (p. 1); Re-entry permits for alien residents in U.S. simplified; facilitates travel" (p. 8).
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Activism and involvement -- Politics -- Lobbying
- Geographic communities -- California
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Identity and values -- Issei
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Race and racism
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.