Pacific Citizen, Vol. 44, No. 1 (January 4, 1957)
Selected article titles: "Best kept secret from Mike Masaoka was his appearence on 'This Is Your Life as a background recalled by George Inagaki" (p. 1), "Personal Sago of Mike Masaoka Unfolds on TV" (p. 1), "Nisei Organization Play Key Role in Developing Leadership" (p. 1), "Nisei reputation in Japan" (p. 2), Mistreatment of Koreans by Japan likened to Negros in U.S. South, says newsman" (p. 2), Sansei lad models for New York firm, unusual in that theme was everyday" (p. 3), Yonamine expects to see another five years of professional ball in Japan" (p. 6), Denver attorney George Koshi award Meritorious Civilian Service Medal" (p. 7).
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Community activities -- Sports -- Baseball
- Community activities -- Travel
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Identity and values -- Sansei
- Industry and employment -- Journalism
- Industry and employment -- Law
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.