Letter to Dr. Keizaburo "Kei" Koyama from his son William Koyama on Father's Day
A letter written to Kei Koyama from his son William Koyama. It is dated June 21, 1942. In the letter William writes to encourage his father to stay positive and look to God as the rest of the family is doing. In the postscript written on the side of the letter, William wishes that they be together next Father's Day.
- Religion and churches -- Christianity
- World War II -- Pearl Harbor and aftermath -- Arrest, searches, and seizures
- World War II -- U.S. Army internment camps
- World War II -- Concentration camps -- Impact of incarceration
- Geographic communities -- Oregon -- Portland
- World War II -- Temporary Assembly Centers
Oregon Nikkei Endowment
Courtesy of the Koyama Family Collection, Oregon Nikkei Endowment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.