Pacific Citizen, Vol. 103, No. 25 (December 19-26, 1986)
Special holiday issue organized into sections A 1-32, B 1-64, and A 33-64. Selected article titles: "As Others See Us: An Overview" (pp. A-4, A-13, A-20), "The Dilemma of the 'Model Minority' Image" (p. A-14), "Minoru Yasui, 1916-1986: In Remembrance" (pp. B-1-B-2), "The Nisei of the 1800 Engineer General Service Battalion: An Untold Story" (pp. B-39-B-40, B-52), "Tadao Fuchikami and the Pearl Harbor Attack Warning Message" (pp. A-34, A-46-A-47, A-50), and "Draft Resistance at Heart Mountain" (pp. A-58-A-62).
December 19-26, 1986
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Supreme Court cases -- Minoru Yasui
- World War II -- Military service -- 1800th Engineer General Service Battalion
- Reflections on the past
- World War II -- Pearl Harbor and aftermath
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Draft resistance
- Arts and literature -- Literary arts -- Fiction
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.