Pacific Citizen, Vol. 103, No. 17 (October 24, 1986)
Selected article titles: "Calif. Supreme Court: Bird: Independent Judiciary Vital to Rights of Minorities" (pp. 1, 5), "Nat'l Board Confronts Budget Problems: Falling Renewals and Redress Pledges Seen as Major Factors" (pp. 1, 3), "Council Approves 'Onizuka Street' in J-Town" (pp. 1, 8), and "From the Frying Pan: JAs 'Going Public'" (p. 4).
October 24, 1986
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Onizuka, Ellison S.
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.