Pacific Citizen, Vol. 66, No. 3 (January 19, 1968)
Selected article titles: "1st St. Widening Proposal Snags Li'l Tokio Beautification Plan" (p. 1), "JACLers should guard the right of dissent: Jerry Enomoto Outlines JACL Commitment at PNWDC Convention" (p. 1), "Redevelopment halt asked in San Francisco" (p. 3), "Lack of interest in Junior JACL a common problem in Northwest" (p. 4).
January 19, 1968
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Community activities -- Sports -- Bowling
- Geographic communities -- California -- Los Angeles
- Community activities -- Nihonmachi ("Japantowns")
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.