Pacific Citizen, Vol. 66, No. 24 (June 14, 1968)
Selected article titles: "Oriental actors of America seek more roles in New York show" (p. 1), "Housing, jobs, school main areas of Chi Concern: JACL chapter issues human relation policy" (p. 1), "37 Nikkei delegates elected to Hawaii constitutional convention meeting" (p. 1), "Dr. Noguchi heads autopsy team in Kennedy murder" (p. 1), "Nisei GIs changed attitude toward Japanese in U.S." (p. 2), "'Green Power' opens Negro-owned and operated supermarket in N.Y." (p. 3), "Central Cal Nisei support scholarship named for opponent of Evacuation" (p. 4), "Why are Sansei 'pot' smokers on the increase?" (p. 6).
June 14, 1968
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Arts and literature -- Performing arts
- Activism and involvement -- Politics -- Hawaiian statehood -- Constitutional convention
- Race and racism -- Cross-racial relations
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.