Pacific Citizen, Vol. 66, No. 2 (January 12, 1968)
Selected article titles: "Race not important in determining whether one tolerates or rejects transplanted organ, says Nisei" (p. 1), "JACL can take on part of Negro problem, Marutani tells CCDC" (p. 1), "An unselfish Issei who comforted the needy, the sick for 50 years honored by Salt Lake" (p. 1), "Four couples cited for giving comfort to Watsonville evacuees" (p. 1), "Dr. Sammy Lee blasts Negro prof's stand on Olympic Games" (p. 2), "U.S. Civil Rights Commission official to address D.C. JACL" (p. 3), "Many Isle AJAs have tendency to diabetes, heart study shows" (p. 5).
January 12, 1968
- Activism and involvement -- Civil rights
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Race and racism -- Cross-racial relations
- Identity and values -- Japanese American identity
- Immigration and citizenship -- Naturalization
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.