Information for a specific object.

GET /api/0.2/ddr-sbbt-4/
Content-Type: application/json
Vary: Accept

    "id": "ddr-sbbt-4",
    "model": "collection",
    "collection_id": "ddr-sbbt-4",
    "links": {
        "html": "",
        "json": "",
        "img": "",
        "thumb": "http://ddrmedia.local/media/ddr-sbbt-4/ddr-sbbt-4-160-mezzanine-c1748142b0-a.jpg",
        "parent": "",
        "children": ""
    "parent_id": "ddr-sbbt",
    "organization_id": "ddr-sbbt",
    "signature_id": "ddr-sbbt-4-160-mezzanine-c1748142b0",
    "title": "Temple History and Records Collection",
    "description": "The Temple History and Records Collection consists of photographs and documents related to the founding of the Seattle Betsuin Buddhist Temple, various Temple buildings, and administrative records.",
    "breadcrumbs": [
            "id": "ddr-sbbt-4",
            "model": "collection",
            "idpart": "cid",
            "label": "4",
            "api_url": "",
            "url": ""
    "_fields": [
    "record_created": "2021-01-11T13:10:49",
    "record_lastmod": "2021-09-22T11:35:45",
    "status": "completed",
    "public": "1",
    "unitdateinclusive": "1901-2000",
    "unitdatebulk": "1933-1965",
    "extent": "126 photographs and 36 documents",
    "language": [
    "contributor": "Seattle Betsuin Buddhist Temple Archives",
    "physloc": "Seattle Betsuin Buddhist Temple Archives",
    "acqinfo": "Seattle Betsuin Buddhist Temple Archives",
    "processinfo": "179 photographs, 47 documents, and 1 album total. Some items are private pending further review by SBBT Archives.\r\nSigned release form added to ddr-sbbt-4-1 under the administrative tab (MM 9/21)",
    "rights": "nocc",
    "prefercite": "Courtesy of the Temple History and Records Collection, Seattle Betsuin Buddhist Temple Archives",
    "bioghist": "The Seattle Betsuin Buddhist Temple has gone by several names since its founding (Buddhist Mission Society, Seattle Buddhist Church, Seattle Buddhist Temple, Seattle Betsuin Buddhist Temple, and other variations). Organizers first met at Tsukuno's Chinese Noodle Shop, but later rented a house at 624 Main Street in 1901. In 1908, a Temple building was dedicated at 1020 Main Street. In 1939, the congregation was forced to move because of the Yesler Housing Project. In 1940 they resolved to build a new building at 1427 S. Main Street. Construction lasted from 1940-1941. But shortly after the building was completed, mass removal took place and the building was temporarily used by the United States Maritime Commission. In 1965, the Temple built a Memorial Hall.",
    "search_hidden": "",
    "download_large": "ddr-sbbt-4-160-mezzanine-c1748142b0-a.jpg"