Pacific Citizen, Vol. 122, No. 6 (March 15-April 4, 1996)
Selected article titles: "PC Editorial Board to Seek Return to Weekly" (pp. 1, 10), "Oahu Monument Honors 100th, 442nd, MIS Vets" (p. 3), "Bill to Make English Official Language Opposed" (p. 3), and "East Wind: Asian Americans in Politics" (pp. 8, 11).
March 15-April 4, 1996
- Activism and involvement -- Politics
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Reflections on the past
- World War II -- Military service -- 100th Infantry Battalion
- World War II -- Military service -- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
- World War II -- Military service -- Military Intelligence Service
- World War II -- Military service -- Women's Army Corps/Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
- World War II -- Resistance and dissidence -- Impact of resistance on families
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.