Pacific Citizen, Vol. 120, No. 12 (June 16-July 6, 1995)
Selected article titles: "Affirmative Action Programs Limited by Supreme Court" (pp. 1, 12), "JACL Opposes Cuts in Number of Legal Immigrants Allowed" (pp. 1, 5, 12), "Central California Highway to Honor 100/442nd, MIS" (p. 4), "Sgt. John Matsumoto Quiet Saga of WWII Nisei Aerial Gunner" (p. 5), and "Tracing the Jewish-Nisei Connection: Inouye, Vets Reunited with Dachau Survivors" (p. 10).
June 16-July 6, 1995
- Activism and involvement -- Politics
- Identity and values -- Nisei
- Immigration and citizenship
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Reflections on the past
- World War II -- Military service -- 442nd Regimental Combat Team
- World War II -- Military service -- 522nd Field Artillery Battalion
- World War II -- Military service -- Women's Army Corps/Women's Army Auxiliary Corps
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.