Pacific Citizen, Vol. 113, No. 18 [November 29, 1991]
Select article titles: "Developments in Phoenix murder case: Four men charged in case are dismissed" (p. 1), "Asian American leaders meet to discuss communication" (p. 1), "The Rap on Ice: Rapper Ice Cube's latest album has rocked the world because of what many consider to be racist lyrics" (p. 1), "Handling hate crimes" (p. 1), "Manzanar bill moves to full Senate consideration" (p. 1), "JACL leadership seminar participants get first-hand look at government" (p. 3), "Nisei role in U.S.-Japan bridge examined at UCLA reunion" (p. 4). "German American files suit against reparations law" (p. 4).
- Journalism and media -- Community publications -- Pacific Citizen
- Activism and involvement -- Politics
- Arts and literature -- Performing arts -- Music
- Community activities -- Associations and organizations -- The Japanese American Citizens League
- Geographic communities -- Arizona
- Race and racism -- Cross-racial relations
- Race and racism -- Discrimination
- Redress and reparations -- Legal cases/coram nobis cases
Courtesy of the Pacific Citizen
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.